Mariners Juniors Fees
Mariners have split these fees into an off-line fee payable directly to the club and an on-line component payable at time of registration. The on-line payment must be made using a credit card or PayPal as part of the registration process.
Baseball Australia Calendar year runs from 1st September 2018 till 31st August 2019.
Fees are dependent on age as follows;
- Ages 2-4 – $20.25
- Ages 5-8 – $43.97
- Age 9 – $58.68
- Ages 10-15 – $108.66
The second part is payable to Shoalhaven Mariners Baseball Association directly all ages $75. Registration includes a shirt and hat.
Here are the instructions for our Junior parents and carers.
1. Once you’ve clicked on the link you will need to create an account. Parents should enter their own name and email address in this section.
2. Once the account is created then you will be asked who you would like to register, this is where you should enter your child’s information, any allergies or special needs.
3. Once you have completed that section there is a box which you should tick if you need to register any additional children.
4. Once you’ve completed all of the information the site will take you to an online payment where you will need a valid credit card or PayPal account for online payment.
5. Once you have made payment you will receive an email from baseball Australia informing you of your child’s registration.
6. Online registration now completed, it’s time to “play ball”